Help us do great work at Rancho Santana!
In 2013 Paso Pacifico and Rancho Santana formed a unique partnership to protect sea turtles at Playa Escondida. Rancho Santana is helping to support the Turtle Rangers at this beach and Paso Pacifico is providing technical assistance. The success of projects like these are due, in part, to generous donations from our supporters. Help us protect endangered sea turtles at Playa Escondida!
Choose any of the following ways to make your contribution:
- $25 to buy monitoring supplies for 1 week
- $50 to protect two sea turtle nests
- $100 to provide ranger uniforms and equipment
- $200 to help pay for a ranger’s monthly salary
- $500 to help purchase electronic pit tags
- $1,000 to help pay for a satellite transmitter
- Or make a one-time donation in any amount